Check epfo claim status online with uan Number or claim ID track Transfer and withdrawal status at epfo uan login Portal epf india new initiative. Track pf withdrawal request and automatic transfer request by aadhaar Number if transfer not done within 3 days to other company.
epfo claim status (pf transfer & withdrawal status)
Nowadays, the epfo plays important role those who are the employee in a firm by receiving the monthly salary with the certain amount of savings every month. Many employees obtain the epfo in an effective as well getting lot of benefits. There are many benefits arranged by the government for the employee convenience, but not all the employees utilizing well. The online facility introduction greatly welcome by major employees in the urban region and only a few people don’t know about that. If you are the beginner in the online need to know how to get EPFO claim status via online.
Now, the employee can easily transfer the money from old account to a newly opened epf account via online or through UAN number. This process is also known as PF transfer or epf claim. You can simply check the EPF claim status and EPF withdrawal via online anywhere in the country. The official link is almost ready to encounter the needs and save valuable time while you go to check out the epf status.
Easy way to check out EPFO claim status:-
- If you are the epf account holder should visit the epf official link http://www.epfindia.com/site_en/KYCS.php.
- After, the fresh home page loads on the desktop screen now press Click here for knowing the claim status.
- Choose the PF office state and select the EPFO office location for knowing claim status.
- You have to fill the required details carefully.
- The details that candidate should provide such as establishment code and extension number.
- The maximum of establishment code 7 digit and fill the extension number.
- You need to give the EPF account number present on the epf card.
- Click submit button and it will display the EPF claim or withdrawal status.
Benefits of EPF claim status feature via online:-
- It facilitates you to see the EPF claim status via online and stay you trouble-free visiting the EPFO office.
- You can make sure the current EPF account balance after you enter into the online portal.
- It is the hassle-free and simple way to get and verify the claim status.
- The current status of epf accounts get updated while the action occurs in the online.
PF Claim status details:-
The section for choosing the state that where the worker registered office located. Once, you have chosen the state, office code, office name, region name and region code will generate appropriately.
Essential things required to know the EPfO claim status:-
- You have to keep safe EPF account number.
- You should remember the employee EPF regional firm and extension code, establishment code and company code.
Epfo Claim Status for transfer:–
In the modern trend, most of the people tend to PF withdraw with huge savings that while making jobs change transferring the amount. If you considered withdrawal premature less than five years keeping for pf account and consistent employment with withdrawal attracts tax. People who select the appropriate withdrawal way then the candidate should submit form no. 16 that signature by her or his previous employer to the present employer between employer interactions. Now, the EPFO self-service web portal launched, the process complete in a short period.
- Login the online EPFO website http://members.epfoservices.in/home.php by use of UAN.
- Once, the page loaded should give the UAN, mobile number details and current employer details such as establishment, state, and account number.
- You have to make sure the eligibility that your account not eligible can immediately register in the same website.
- You need to submit the essential proof of identity as a scanned copy such as aadhar card, driving license, and PAN card.
- Now, the website will instantly send the verification code to the registered mobile number.
- Enter the pin code and click to continue and then web page redirects directly to the EPFO member claim.
Pf claim status for withdrawal
- Give the mobile number or document ID to login in.
- Once, you check out the complete options just click request for transfer.
- Now, you should focus on filling the whole PF transfer form.
- Initially, you have to give the personal details like name of the EPFO account holder and email address, salary account number and bank IFSC code.
- Next you have to give the old EPF account details.
- Finally, you should fill the current PF account details.
- The claim attested both the employees and it take some time.
- Click preview to check the entered details correct.
- Enter the security image captcha code and receive PIN.
- Now you should click I agree after you enter the OTP along with now the transfer claim initiated.
- Once, you started the transfer claim you can easily verify the EPFO status.
Problems in getting EPFO claim status and withdrawal:-
Sometimes, the online EPF portal displays EPF no record withdrawal to the pf account number. If you have given the entire details exact, but it arise because of some technical issues. The government offices keep delay so you can visit the online portal.
- Choose the Register grievance.
- You have to enter the details without wrong entry in the new page.
- You can place what kind of issue with description around 5000 characters.
- You can upload the required documents and attach it.
- Now, you can submit the issue.
- You will receive email shortly after submission process.
Avail mobile app to check EPF transaction status:-
You can simply download the android mobile application of EPF from the EPFO official portal to make sure last transaction status use of member account. It will display the claim request status.
Verify transfer Epfo claim status:-
If you change present job, you need to request for the pf amount transfer. First, visit the EPF member website and check the transfer claim status. Now, the employee required to give the membership number, mobile number and ID document. You can log in the epf account to check the transfer check with the online in an effective way.