ePASS TS Status 2017-18 – ePass Status TS Telangana online application form may not available for this year. please look at Ts state previous scholarship amount and student details mentioned below.
- Past Academic year 14.309999 Lakhs of students Applied,
- RTF Tuition fee 113895.445 in
- MTF mess charges 38081.54.
- Total Amount in Rupees 151976.97 sanctioned,
Number of accounts credited with scholarship rejected applications may
Telangana ts epass application status
Telangana scholarship offering for SC, ST, BC, Disabled and Minority welfare category students whose parental Income is less than 2 Lakhs per Annual economic year India April 1st to March 31st. Announces when budget released By state and central government For knowing This year tax slabs you may visit in.
Also, check ap epass status,
epass ts scholarship scheme
Parents who paid income tax Not eligible for Telangana scholarship scheme year.
For checking epass TS scholarship status, students can visit telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
All you need to keep your scholarship registration number if you don’t’ have the number then. Check the forgot number on student services page.
For More latest information Announcements, You can click on the services page because it’s especially for students. All other pages for TS / TELANGANA officials like district verification officers who are processing your scholarships by checking the photocopies of your certificate submitted at your college.
epass TS application status by SSC hall ticket Name & DOB
Following things needed to check Telangana scholarship status from 2017 onwards.
- Epass Application number.
- SSC pass Type & Hall Ticket Number.
- Date of Birth.
- Academic year means the present or last year for the scholarship applied.
- Year of the pass of the Academic year.
TS epass application status displays as below
- pending verification
- Sent to bank
- college details may not match
- SSC details Not found etc
How to have Telangana State scholarship
Students who wish to have ts epass scholarship must go through this write-up so that they are aware of the various facts about getting such scholarships. and dealt over here in details so read through this article.
The eligibility that one must have
Scholarship eligibility clearly mentioned by the government that students must follow in order to have such scholarship which will relieve them from financial burdens to continue their studies.
The eligibility criteria are:
The annual family income of students who fall under SC and ST categories must be less than or equal to Rs. Two Lakh.
Students who fall under BC, EBC and Disabled must have parental income less than Rs. One Lakh yearly.
Students must have 75% attendance at the end of each quarter.
EBC students who are completing Intermediate studies cannot apply for this scholarship.
Students who are completing courses offered by open universities, distant education, category B seats in MBBS, BD are also not eligible. There is a definite Application process follow. It is prudent that the process is followed properly so that the application does not get rejected.
The process of application
If one finds themselves to be qualified for the scholarship then they need to fill up a form for having the scholarship. It can be no trouble done by online means.
The process that needs to be followed is as below:
Log on to the official page of TSePASS. The site address is @ telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
As one log in the home page will appear on the computer screen.
One needs to scroll down to the “Student Services” option.
A new page showing all the student services will appear.
One needs to select “Postmatric Scholarships for 2016-17”.
The Application Form will open.
All the details have to be carefully filled.
After submission of the same, a new application form will appear. It should be carefully filled and submitted.
On the next page, one has to enter the SSC pass type from the options provided.
It will again carry over to the next page and the application will be completed.
Documents have to be attached to the application properly so that the application is accepted. The documents pertaining to income, marks and gap certificate have to be attached.
Knowing the status of the application
Students who have applied for having the scholarship must be eager to know the status of their application. It can easily be known whether the application is rejected or not through online means. To know the status online one need to be at https:// telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. The following details have to be filled so that the position of the application can be known.
SSC Exam Number
SSC Pass Type
Year of Pass
Date of Birth
So, no one knows all about having such a government scholarship. If one finds themselves eligible they need to apply.
Telangana epass renewal, fresh pre /post matric scholarship
epass ts online application form
How to apply for epass Telangana scholarship renewal/ fresh?
As you can see some details are already updated on uan portal. Ex; college details like college location, admission number, admission date, college code and Address Mandal
post matric scholarship
If you have faced SSC details Not found Please contact district bc/ tribal welfare. The you have to go BC welfare office along with Original SSC and xerox copy, and epass application print out (if you have previous year not fresh) their epass staff can update to Telangana epass scholarship portal.
epass ts post matric scholarship application status /EDIT for students
|Telangana epass website ts epass.In logo|
|TS / Telangana epass renewal /fresh online apply checklist|
epass ts Telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in post matric scholarship online apply
|1)||Postmatric Scholarships For Fresh Registration ()
(Fresh Registrations Closed on 15-11-)
|2)||Postmatric Scholarships For Renewal Registration
(Renewal Registrations Closed on 15-11-)
|3)||Postmatric Scholarships For Fresh Registration
(Fresh Registrations Closed on 15-11-)
Telangana epass renewal, fresh pre-matric scholarship /post matric scholarship, epass ts fresh pre-matric scholarship /post matric scholarship.
Telangana epass application form fresh renewal: Good news: Telangana epass scholarship application started now. Apply fast to avoid server load on Telangana epass website. All the guidelines and application requirements are available here.
Telangana epass application form fresh renewal
TELANGANA SCHOLARSHIP [EPASS] FRESH REGISTRATION year
- 1) S.S.C Hall ticket number, year of pass, type of pass(Regular/Supple./CBSE etc.) to access the application
- 2) a) Student Aadhaar CARD NUMBER
- b) If you do not have Aadhaar Card, go to the nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Centre for enrollment.
- c) If you have enrolled for Aadhaar and have Enrolment Number(EID) with you, then verify your Aadhaar Status at uidai.gov.in.
- 3) Caste Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre
- 4) Income Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre after 02-06-2017
- 5)Open the bank account in any of the Nationalized Banks (Click here for the list of Nationalized Banks). Bank account not required for EBC students.
- 6)Students should have a Mobile Number for receiving ONE TIME PASSWORD for registration of application(Mobile number may belong to the student or any one of his/her family members)
- 7)STUDY/BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE for the last SEVEN consecutive years of Study
- 8) Furnish CET(Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses.
- 9) If the student belongs to Intermediate, to register in ePASS, the student has to complete online Admission in BIE(Board of Intermediate Education) Portal by the College Principal
Mandatory Documents to be Scanned and Uploaded for FRESH Registration Process for the Academic year 2017-18
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card of the Student
- Bank Pass Book first page( showing student name, Bank Account Number and IFSC code of the Bank Branch(Not required for EBC students)
- STUDY/BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE for the last SEVEN consecutive years of Study(For the students as referred at point no.7 above)
- CET(Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses.
Telangana epass scholarship renewal
go to telanganaepas.cgg.gov.in and click on students services. or you can directly click from here.